The company is a new and fast growing automotive supplier with around 250 people in the world and around 50 in China. They provides innovative labelling and self-adhesive applications to customers in the automotive, electronics, durable goods and security sectors, as well as developing tailor-made solutions in partnership with them.
Position mainly in charge of new project and product transfer, including new tooling and equipment, creating and updating process documents and QAD data, make the sample, training technician / team leader and operators.
Support to analyze and solving problems
Ensure that received project information is adequate and properly implemented to start the production.
1. Assess the information for completeness and relevance.
2. To lead in development of tooling list for all processes and equipments and thereafter to ensure avaliability of these tooling on site.
3. To enforce utilization of the quality systems at the production floor such as TS 16949 / ISO9001 and others.
4. Create or Modify BOM / PFMEA / process flow / copy sheet / WI and other required process documents.
5. To assist management in development of operating plan, capacity plan, resources and other corporate plan requirement.
6. To perform process cycle time studies and promote lean manufacturing methodology.
7. To analyse and solving problems.
8. Training technician / team leader and operators.
9. To building the sample of new project.
10. Informing and supporting planner / production / sales / PD / customer.
1. University level qualification in mechanical/ electrical engineering.
2. 3 to 5 years experience of technical background in Automotive company. Preferably as Process Engineer, or Manufacture Engineer
3. Good in English (written and verbal)
4. Ability to work independently but also as a part of an international team;
5. Strong social communication skills and stress resistance a must.
6. Communication and social skills. He has a flexible attitude.
7. Knowledge and experience of working with Computer application, must be Office and CAD.
8. Strong practical ability is better.