Senior Systems Engineer (200-300K/Year)
The JV specialises in aviation systems that are used to support commercial aircraft platforms.
Utilizes an interdisciplinary approach focusing on customer needs and requirements to design, develop, document and test hardware and/or software systems ranging from the simple to extremely complex.
As a domain engineer providing guidance on project technical direction.
Requirements Analysis 30%
- Conduct thorough and efficient communication to capture the originating requirements to figure out the true need from outside including stakeholders, owners and customers
- Think from a bigger view and full version to know how the real problems need to be resolved.
- Analyse the requirements to know the architectural context and the priorities to define the most important requirements
- Determine technical direction and sources for design engineer team
- Define technical performance measures
- Define operational concepts to know how the product would be used and what the product is supposed to do
Overall Architecture 35%
- Design logical solution architecture and physical solution architecture
- Define product external and internal interfaces
- Perform trade studies to select solution and allocate requirements to the solution components
- Integrate solutions for assemble components and installation work
- Develop relevant acceptance procedures to make sure all the components or parts are integrated and assembled correctly
- Analyze of computer network and avionics interfaces interconnectivity
- Conduct informal test for basic functionality and perform product performance analysis and characterization.
- Define relevant verification cases and procedures to test and prove the designs and relevant work meet the requirements to make sure the project runs well
- Define validation verification cases and procedures to define if the product meet all the need to make sure it is the product wanted
- Prepare and collect relevant verification and test summary
- Technical coordination between disciplines and domains
- Providing supporting or training to design engineers, test engineers, etc.
- Communication with other outside and internal other departments
- System Engineering Familiar with relevant system engineering process and experience with Integration & Test
- Strategic Vision think out of the box and look at the big picture
Analysis Leads others in thinking through a logical, in-depth analysis of a problem or situation;
- Developing Solutions Explains several potential solutions in terms of costs and benefits;
- Coordinating Exerts consistent effort to ensure that all necessary information is supported internally and externally.
- Dependability Exerts consistent effort to provide quality results that are focused on the bottomline.
- Relationships Displays sensitivity and awareness of how his/her actions affect customers and co-workers.
- Stress Tolerance Consistently remains even keeled, even in the most demanding of situations.
- Followup Leads others in expressing responsiveness to internal or external customers;
- Relationships Models the proper way to build and maintain relationships with others by consistently treating customers and co-workers with respect and dignity;
- Self Development Encourages others to identify and take advantage of developmental opportunities.