Senior Computer Science Engineer (200-300K/Year)
The JV specialises in aviation systems that are used to support commercial aircraft platforms.
Mainly responsible for the establishment, maintenance and development of the simulation environment and related processes and systems.
● Responsible for establishing and maintaining the development environment and integrated debugging environment ;
● Responsible for establishing the company’s software development processes and specifications and supervise the software development process
● Responsible for technical support in product development and debugging to solve the data sharing, data storage, network communication and other technical problems in the product development process;
● Responsible for integrating and optimizing tools and features into the simulation environment utilized at the company. Be able to develop or improve the high efficiency debugging tools according to the needs;
● Responsible for tracking the advanced computer simulation technology and promoting in company to ensure the company’s leading position in the industry;
● Responsible for the Linux server configuration and management.
Program plan and time management 20%
● Support the department manager identify the risk in the programs and build the software development plan with the department manager together.
● Develop the software following the program schedule, report the progress on time
● Resolve the problem in the software development with the team members support.
Technical Support 10%
● Assist in troubleshooting process work product.
● Assist in customer support.
● According to the project schedule, complete the work of the department manager arrangement.
● Good knowledge of C/C++ programming, 3+ years’ experience in C/C++ programming;
● Good knowledge of Linux Kernel programming, 3+ years’ experience in Linux Kernel development and debugging;
● Good knowledge of database, experience in PostgreSQL development;
● Good knowledge and experience of device driver development and debugging in Windows and Linux;
● Good knowledge and experience of Internet/Ethernet development;
● Good knowledge of graphics and experience in graphics driver development is a plus;
● Experience in Linux Server configuration and management;
● Detail Orientation - Consistently produces quality results while striving to work to the best of one's ability.
● Analysis - leads others in thinking through a logical, in-depth analysis of a problem or situation;
● Developing Solutions - Explains several potential solutions in terms of costs and benefits;
● Cooperation - Fosters teamwork across the company, always acting with the best interests of the company in mind.
● Coordinating - Exerts consistent effort to ensure that all necessary information is supported internally and externally.
● Dependability - Exerts consistent effort to provide quality results that are focused on the bottom-line.
● Relationships - Displays sensitivity and awareness of how his/her actions affect customers and co-workers.
● Stress Tolerance - Consistently remains even-keeled, even in the most demanding of situations.
● Follow-up - Leads others in expressing responsiveness to internal or external customers;
● Relationships - Models the proper way to build and maintain relationships with others by consistently treating customers and co-workers with respect and dignity;
● Self Development - Encourages others to identify and take advantage of developmental opportunities.
● Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required;