Production Manager (12-17K/M)
A JV (foreign & Chinese) that manufactures high end kitchen appliances (hobs/stoves, hoods, ovens, boilers etc). With plants in Italy, Poland, Mexico, Germany, India and China they have over 3,400 employees worldwide.
Develops and executes production strategies to achieve business objectives in terms of safety, productivity, quality and cost under the direction of the GM.
1. Fully responsible for production planning and key production processes, execute Safety, Quality, SOPs to ensure the customer’s orders on timely basis, etc. in every production operation to insure key product quality measures and cost are achieved through controlled and predictable manufacturing systems and processes
2. Control and coordinate the production process with highest efficiency, fine quality and lowest scraps to provide the best products.
3. Ensure the actions of the quality system and 5S system during the production.
4. Check and analyse the data such as the production efficiency, quality, operation instruction, and safety and attendance situation, to improve continuously for smooth production.
5. Creates and provide training and development plan to potential personnel including supervisors, team leaders, key workers form individual and team growth
6. Creates staffing plan and builds a production staff and work force capable of executing and sustaining the above production strategy.
7. Works with HR dept. to develop strategy to create and foster strong and on-going employee/management relationship
8. Creates a working environment conducive to continuous growth and improvements
9. Report the problems occurred in Manufacturing Dept. and handling various conflicts during working
10. Other task assigned by leader.
. Bachelor’s degree, majoring in mechanical engineering or related, MBA is preferred.
2. Solid knowledge in manufacturing process, machine testing, quality control as well as LEAN.
3. Familiar with ISO and 5S standard norms
4. Strong sense of responsibility, keep working under pressure