Integration Leader (20K/M)
A logistics internet & mobile technology company that specialises in a cloud based (SaaS) transport management system. Their HQ is in Shanghai and they have over 40 employees. In 2014, 3,000,000 shipments were dispatched using their software in China.
To provide and assist with integration to customer systems & act as a bridge between customers (external) & sales employees (internal).
- System integration and customization requirement investigation and estimation, maintain system requirement specification
- System integration and customization requirement plan/development/SIT/release.
- Create operation standard process and SOP.
- Lead technical member in custom success team.
- Ensure SLA and provide timely support for customer service team.
- Client communication experience>1 year
- Team management experience> 1 year
- Android and IOS development experience >1 year
- System integration development experience> 2 years
- Java development experience > 3 years.
- Familiar with Word/excel/Power point
- Familiar with project management software, e.g Project
- College degree or above, major in computer correlated topic
- Good at read and written English.
- Nice to have good spoken English.
- Nice to have warehouse or transportation related experience.
- Nice to have WMS or TMS related experience.