Process Engineer (Coating) (8K/M)
A U.S based corporation who are worldwide technology leaders in innovative solutions for power electronics, advanced foams and high-frequency printed circuit materials. With their H.Q located in the U.S, they also manufacture in China, Japan, Korea, Germany, Hungary and Belgium to customers worldwide.
This position is accountable for the safe, reliable and robust operation, and make continues improvement on all existing processes. Take responsibilities to introduce new products, processes and technologies with Division support.
1. To be the process owner of Mixing; To understand and follow PSM system, to maintain safe running of mixing process; and to make continuous improvement of this process to ensure smooth running of production. 60%
2. To maintain BOM, and support on new production qualification 20%
3. Participate in products yield, quality and safety improvement projects 15%
4. Other works assigned by the direct supervisor. 5%
1. BS degree or above and majored in Engineering Science
2. Good learning agility on technical knowledge & trouble shooting
3. Good logic thinking
4. Good Chinese/English written/oral communication skills;
5. High accountability and good team sprit
6. CCL or PCB(Lamination/coating process) working experience is preferred
7. PSM experience is preferred